What I do
My passion is to help horticultural enterprises develop business and improve profitability. If you want to grow your sales, improve profits, or change direction then the chances are I should be able to assist.
How I work
I work collaboratively with my clients, guiding and helping them through the challenges of operating a horticultural business. Typically I use a variety of ‘tools’ to help my clients achieve their goals.
Who I work with
I work with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and larger organisations throughout the UK, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic and China.
Read Nevilles Blog
Keep up to date with Neville's views about the Horticultural industry.
What I do
My passion is to help horticultural enterprises develop business and improve profitability. So, if you want to grow your sales, improve profits, or change direction then the chances are I should be able to assist. Just give me a call and we can talk about your needs in more detail. Typically I work in the following areas: –
- Strategic planning – helping you develop and implement new competitive strategies.
- Business planning – it might be that you need a business plan to drive your business forward or indeed require one to enable you to raise finance?
- Viability studies – perhaps you have a concept or idea that needs testing?
- Market research – you might need to identify market opportunities for a proposed new product or service?
- Export development – perhaps you are looking to enter the UK market with a horticultural product or you might need assistance to export from the UK to foreign markets?
- Sales analysis and review – perhaps your current sales processes are inefficient or you might need to maximise sales from your existing clients. Maybe you need new customers?
- Sales development – it might be that you need new markets for your products or services?
- Marketing planning – you might specifically need a marketing plan developed in order to bring new products or services to the market?
In addition to providing consultancy I also engage in the following activities: –
- Public speaking – I have developed an inspirational, fun and challenging speaking style that fully engages an audience.
- Meeting facilitation – I enjoy facilitating/chairing meetings and am able to encourage full participation from those attending whilst keeping proceedings on time and action focused.
- Tutoring – I am an Associate Tutor at West Suffolk College and am particularly involved with their institute of Leadership and Management programme. Also, recently I have joined the team on the MHort programme from the RHS and will be assessing the management modules.
- Writing – you might be familiar with my regular management features for Horticulture Week?
For more specific examples of what I do please refer to my page on nurseries, garden centres, landscapers and garden products. But do contact me if you think you might have a need for my services. I will quickly identify if I am your man and if not I can point you to the right person.
Horticultural Business Consultant
Neville Stein Consulting founder Neville Stein is a Horticultural business expert with over 20 years experience, a keynote speaker, a best-selling author, a trusted advisor to dozens of brands, an active investor in Horticultural startups, and a member of numerous industry boards.
Contact me NOW to discuss BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
Click the button below and complete our simple form and I'll get back to you quicker than you can say "I love the smell of newly mown grass"